British Airways American Express® Credit Card
REFERRAL PROGRAMME TERMS
- You will receive 4,000 bonus Avios if your friend or family member uses the Referral Programme to apply for a card (other than a Basic Card) and is approved. You will not receive any Avios if they apply for a Basic Card.
- Only friends and family: You must only send the referral link to close friends and family. We will not discuss the outcome of your friend or family member’s card application.
- Ask their permission first: Please don’t spam. Before sharing the referral link with your friend or family member, you must ensure you have obtained their consent to receiving this type of marketing communication. Sending emails to people without consent is considered spam.
- Your friend or family member must apply using the referral link you share with them.
- You must have a British Airways Card Account to receive bonus Avios.
- It may take up to ten weeks for the bonus Avios to be credited to your account, if your friend or family member’s card application is successful.
- You can earn up to a maximum of 90,000 bonus Avios per calendar year.
- If you do not comply with these terms, you could lose your bonus Avios and you will be excluded from participating in the British Airways Card Referral Programme in future.
- If payments to your British Airways Card Account are not kept up to date, you could lose your bonus Avios.
- I understand that my friend will not be eligible for any welcome bonus offer if they hold or have held any personal American Express Cards in the past 24 months.
- You can receive up to 90,000 Avios per calendar year when you refer your friends for a Card. That's enough for a Premium Economy return flight from London to Vancouver. Terms, taxes, and fees apply. You’ll only earn points if your friend is approved for a Card. This destination is representative only and all routes are subject to seasonality and availability. London to Vancouver costs 65,000 Avios for an off-peak return Premium Economy flight.