The Starwood Preferred Guest® Credit Card from American Express
REFERRAL PROGRAMME TERMS
- You will receive 9,000 points if your friend or family member uses the Referral Programme to apply for a card (other than a Basic Card) and is approved. You will not receive any Starpoints if they apply for a Basic Card.
- Only friends and family: You must only send the referral link to close friends and family. We will not discuss the outcome of your friend or family member’s Card application.
- Ask their permission first: Please don’t spam. Before sharing the referral link with your friend or family member, you must ensure you have obtained their consent to receiving this type of marketing communication. Sending emails to people without consent is considered spam.
- Your friend or family member must apply using the referral link you share with them.
- You must have a Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card Account to receive bonus points.
- It may take up to ten weeks for the bonus points to be credited to your Account, if your friend or family member’s Card application is successful.
- You can earn up to a maximum of 90,000 bonus points per calendar year.
- If you do not comply with these terms, you could lose your bonus points and you will be excluded from participating in the Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card Referral Programme in future.
- If payments to your Starwood Preferred Guest Credit Card Account are not kept up to date, you could lose your bonus points.
- I understand that my friend will not be eligible for any welcome bonus offer if they hold or have held any personal American Express Cards in the past 24 months.